Our mission is to lift up Jesus in Worship, Education and Service
Saturday Worship – 5:00 PM
Sunday Worship – 8:15 & 10:45 AM
Christian Education – Sundays @ 9:30 AM
Summer Sunday Worship – 9:30 AM (From Memorial Day Through Labor Day Weekends)
Additional worship resources found on this site and on our Facebook page.
Become part of a community that gathers generations together in the name of Christ, creates safe places to ask questions and to be honest about our struggles in faith, and proclaims Christ’s presence in our lives every step of the way. Opportunities to worship, learn, and serve include:
• Voice and Bell Choirs
• Soulful Strings (Acoustic Group)
• Faith Formation Hour for all Ages
• Bible Studies
• Breakfast Groups
• Soup Kitchen
• Community Service
• Youth Ministry
• And much more!
Please help support our mission!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
From Our Pastor’s Blog
- ” Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. ” – Matthew 5:3-5 This weekend reflection will look at what true blessing is and where true blessing is found.Read more...
- ” The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light; and for those who sat in the region and shadow of death light has dawned. ” – Matthew 4:16 This weekend reflection will look at Christ’s transforming power in the holy places of our lives. However, when we gather for in person worship, we will ...Read more...
- One of the two who heard John speak and followed him was Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother. He first found his brother Simon and said to him, “We have found the Messiah.” – John 1:40-41 This weekend reflection will introduce us to St. Andrew, whose name is connected to our church on Egypt Road and our mission together ...Read more...
- “And the Holy Spirit descended upon him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven, “You are my Son, the Beloved; with you I am well pleased.” Luke 3:22 We gather this weekend to hear God’s words to his beloved Son and to remind each other that we are beloved, named and ...Read more...
- Christmas Eve Worship 2022 “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord” – Luke 2:11 While many of us will be together for in person worship tonight (4:00, 7:00, or 10:00 PM), we realize that some of you may not be able to join us. Therefore, thanks ...Read more...