Our mission is to lift up Jesus in Worship, Education and Service
Christmas Eve Worship – 4:00, 7:00, and 10:00 PM
Christmas Day Worship – 9:30 AM
Sunday Worship – 8:15 & 10:45 AM
Christian Education – Sundays @ 9:30 AM
Summer Sunday Worship – 9:30 AM (From Memorial Day Through Labor Day Weekends)
Additional worship resources found on this site and on our Facebook page.
Become part of a community that gathers generations together in the name of Christ, creates safe places to ask questions and to be honest about our struggles in faith, and proclaims Christ’s presence in our lives every step of the way. Opportunities to worship, learn, and serve include:
• Voice and Bell Choirs
• Soulful Strings (Acoustic Group)
• Faith Formation Hour for all Ages
• Bible Studies
• Breakfast Groups
• Soup Kitchen
• Community Service
• Youth Ministry
• And much more!
Please help support our mission!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
From Our Pastor’s Blog
- In those days, John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness proclaiming, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” – Matthew 3:1-2 We gather this weekend to reflect upon wilderness moments and seasons in our lives and where a change of heart might help us to more profoundly sense Christ’s presence in our midst.Read more...
- “Praise and thanksgiving, God we would offer for all things living, you have made good: harvest of sown fields, fruits of the orchard, hay from the mown fields, blossom and wood.” – Albert F. Bayly, ELW # 689 We gather this weekend to cast our anxieties and worries on Almighty God and to give thanks for ...Read more...
- “All that I needed thy hand hath provided; great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me” This old hymn of the faith (which we are singing on Sunday) reminds us that by God’s grace, we have enough. We have what we need. Somedays that is hard to believe. And sometimes God’s economy doesn’t seem fair (and what ...Read more...
- “Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, for surely your reward is great in heaven.”” – Luke 6:23 We gather this weekend to give thanks for God’s faithful people who have touched our hearts, blessed our lives, and completed their earthly journey by God’s grace. We also pray for one another as we continue this ...Read more...
- “For we hold that a person is justified by faith apart from works prescribed by the law.” – Romans 3:28 We gather this weekend to celebrate the Festival of the Reformation giving thanks for Martin Luther and other reformers who refocused the church’s attention on the promises of Christ and praying for the Spirit’s guidance as we serve in challenging ...Read more...