Our mission is to lift up Jesus in Worship, Education and Service
Sunday Worship – 8:15 & 10:45 AM
Saturday Worship – 5:00 PM
Christian Education – Sundays @ 9:30 AM
Additional worship resources found on this site and on our Facebook page.
Become part of a community that gathers generations together in the name of Christ. Whether you are involved only a little or a whole lot, take advantage of opportunities to grow in faith, friendship, and service.
• Voice and Bell Choirs
• Soulful Strings (Acoustic Group)
• Faith Formation Hour for all Ages
• Bible Studies
• Breakfast Groups
• Soup Kitchen
• Community Service
• Youth Ministry
• And much more!
Please help support our mission!
From Our Pastor’s Blog
- Sunday September 26th @12:30 PM – Blessing of Animals in outdoor chapel area across parking lot from church upper entrance (weather permitting) Bring your safe and well mannered (relatively speaking!) pets and join us for a very brief liturgy (pets and owners have short attention spans!) beginning at 12:30 (if you are a few minutes late, ...Read more...
- “All that I needed thy hand hath provided; great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me” This old hymn of the faith (which we are singing on Sunday) reminds us that by God’s grace, we have enough. We have what we need. Somedays that is hard to believe. And sometimes God’s economy doesn’t seem fair (and what ...Read more...
- Weekly Saturday Worship at 5PM – We return to our weekly service of Holy Communion for the upcoming program year. This service is more intimate and little less formal with more spoken liturgy and monthly appearances by our acoustic group Soulful Strings. We look forward to Saturdays when they lead us in worship. Holy Communion ...Read more...
- “For the joy of human love, brother, sister, parent, child, friends on earth and friends above; for all gentle thought and mild” Each time that we gather, whether in person or on line, we are reminded that we are part of a community far larger than anything we can see or imagine and that we ...Read more...
- Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.” – John 6:68 This bold statement by Peter has become a beloved Gospel verse that we sing in worship. This Sunday, in the midst of things that we cannot understand, we ask Christ, the source of eternal life, ...Read more...