Saturday Worship – 5:00 PM
Sunday Worship – 8:15 & 10:45 AM
Christian Education – 9:30 AM
Summer Sunday Worship – 9:30 AM
(From Memorial Day Through Labor Day Weekends)
Additional information can be found through congregational emails and on our Facebook page.
God has created us for connection. Therefore we value our relationships with one another, our neighbors, and our partners in mission.
We invite you to become part of a community that connects generations together in the name of Christ, creates safe places to ask questions and to be honest about our struggles in faith, and proclaims Christ’s presence in our lives every step of the way. Opportunities to worship, learn, and serve include:
• Voice and Bell Choirs
• Soulful Strings (Acoustic Group)
• Faith Formation Hour for all Ages
• Bible Studies
• Breakfast Groups
• Soup Kitchen
• Community Service
• Youth Ministry
• And much more!
Please help support our mission!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
From Our Pastor’s Blog
- “Am I not allowed to do what I choose with what belongs to me? Or are you envious because I am generous? So the last will be first and the first will be last.” – Matthew 20:15-16 This weekend’s Gospel reading reminds us that sometimes God is not fair and life is not fair and that ...Read more...
- Then Peter came and said to him, “Lord, if another member of the church sins against me, how often should I forgive? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “Not seven times, but, I tell you, seventy-seven times.” – Matthew 18:21-22 In this weekend’s readings from Romans and Matthew, we are called to be a people who ...Read more...
- “Riches and honor come from you, and you rule over all. In your hand are power and might; and it is in your hand to make great and to give strength to all.” – 1 Chronicles 29:12 As we begin a new program year, we are reminded that we are God’s hands in the world and for ...Read more...
- “Let love be genuine; hate what is evil, hold fast to what is good; love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honour. Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, be patient in suffering, persevere in prayer.” – Romans 12:9-12 This weekend, we look at the challenges of ...Read more...
- “Let us build a house where hands will reach beyond the wood and stone to heal and strengthen, serve and teach, and live the Word they’ve known. Here the outcast and the stranger bear the image of God’s face; let us bring an end to fear and danger. All are welcome, all are welcome, all ...Read more...