Our mission is to lift up Jesus in Worship, Education and Service
Sunday Worship – 9:30 AM (From Memorial Day Through Labor Day Weekends)
Worship During Program Year
Saturday Worship – 5:00 PM
Sunday Worship – 8:15 & 10:45 AM
Christian Education – Sundays @ 9:30 AM
Additional worship resources found on this site and on our Facebook page.
Become part of a community that gathers generations together in the name of Christ. Whether you are involved only a little or a whole lot, take advantage of opportunities to grow in faith, friendship, and service.
• Voice and Bell Choirs
• Soulful Strings (Acoustic Group)
• Faith Formation Hour for all Ages
• Bible Studies
• Breakfast Groups
• Soup Kitchen
• Community Service
• Youth Ministry
• And much more!
Please help support our mission!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
From Our Pastor’s Blog
- “Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight and sin that clings so closely, and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us.” – Hebrews 12:12 This weekend in worship we are gathered together with the saints on earth and the saints ...Read more...
- “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” – Colossians 3:4 This weekend in worship we are given strength to fight our fears and trust Christ’spromises. Be sure to remind family and friends that we continue to gather for Sunday worship during the summer weeks @ 9:30 AMRead more...
- “When Christ who is your life is revealed, then you will also be revealed with him in glory..” – Colossians 3:4 This weekend in worship Christ is revealed to us once more in word and sacrament, prayer and song as together we consider what is truly important to our lives in Christ. Be sure to remind family and ...Read more...
- “For everyone who asks receives, and everyone who searches finds, and for everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.” – Luke 11:10 This weekend in worship we seek persistence in prayer and wisdom to discern God’s will. Be sure to remind family and friends that we continue to gather for Sunday worship during the summer weeks @ 9:30 AMRead more...
- “They who have ears to hear the message, they who have ears, now let them hear; they who would learn the way of wisdom, let them hear God’s word. – Hasidic folk song (ELW # 519) This weekend in worship we hear the story of Mary and Martha and consider the balance of action and contemplation for ...Read more...