Morning Worship at 9:30 AM
With Pastor Kochenderfer returning to preach on this Holy Day.
Family Worship at 4:00 PM
Includes special music from our children and youth and message
designed for God’s children of all ages.
Candlelight Worship at 7:00 PM & 10:00 PM
Special music from choirs, instrumentalists and soloists.
Weekly Worship Schedule
Saturday Worship – 5:00 PM
Sunday Worship – 8:15 & 10:45 AM
Christian Education – 9:30 AM
Summer Sunday Worship – 9:30 AM
(From Memorial Day Through Labor Day Weekends)
Additional information can be found through congregational emails and on our Facebook page.
God has created us for connection. Therefore we value our relationships with one another, our neighbors, and our partners in mission.
We invite you to become part of a community that connects generations together in the name of Christ, creates safe places to ask questions and to be honest about our struggles in faith, and proclaims Christ’s presence in our lives every step of the way. Opportunities to worship, learn, and serve include:
• Voice and Bell Choirs
• Soulful Strings (Acoustic Group)
• Faith Formation Hour for all Ages
• Bible Studies
• Breakfast Groups
• Soup Kitchen
• Community Service
• Youth Ministry
• And much more!
Please help support our mission!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
From Our Pastor’s Blog
- As it is written in the prophet Isaiah, See, I am sending my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way; the voice of one crying out in the wilderness: “Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.” – Mark 1:2-3 This weekend we prepare for the coming of our Lord in history, mystery, and majesty, and our ...Read more...
- ” Crown him the Lord of life, who triumphed o’er the grave and rose victorious in the strife for those he came to save. His glories now we sing, who died and rose on high, who died eternal life to bring and lives that death may die.” This weekend we conclude our church calendar year and ...Read more...
- “Praise and thanksgiving, God we would offer for all things living, you have made good: harvest of sown fields, fruits of the orchard, hay from the mown fields, blossom and wood.” – Albert F. Bayly, ELW # 689 We gather this weekend to cast our anxieties and worries on Almighty God and to give thanks for ...Read more...
- “Keep awake therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.” Matthew 25:13 We gather this weekend seeking the many ways that Christ comes in the midst of the joys and challenges of our lives.Read more...
- “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.” – Matthew 5:4 We gather this weekend to give thanks for God’s faithful people who have touched our hearts, blessed our lives, and completed their earthly journey by God’s grace. We also pray for one another as we continue this journey by faith pressing on to the ...Read more...