Our mission is to lift up Jesus in Worship, Education and Service
Saturday Worship – 5:00 PM
Sunday Worship – 8:15 & 10:45 AM
Christian Education – Sundays @ 9:30 AM
Summer Sunday Worship – 9:30 AM (From Memorial Day Through Labor Day Weekends)
Additional worship resources found on this site and on our Facebook page.
Become part of a community that gathers generations together in the name of Christ. Whether you are involved only a little or a whole lot, take advantage of opportunities to grow in faith, friendship, and service.
• Voice and Bell Choirs
• Soulful Strings (Acoustic Group)
• Faith Formation Hour for all Ages
• Bible Studies
• Breakfast Groups
• Soup Kitchen
• Community Service
• Youth Ministry
• And much more!
Please help support our mission!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
From Our Pastor’s Blog
- “For this reason, I remind you to rekindle the gift of God that is within you.” – 1 Timothy 1:6 This weekend in worship, we gather around word and sacrament. prayer and song, giving thanks for the gift of faith that sustains and strengthens us all along life’s journey. (Please note: This was recorded earlier in ...Read more...
- “Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life, to which you were called.” – 1 Timothy 6:12 This weekend in worship, we embrace powerful but difficult scripture readings that challenge us to think about the ways we value both money and relationships. Remind family and friends that we have returned to our ...Read more...
- “God among us, we gather in the name of your Son to learn love for one another. Keep our feet from evil paths. Turn our minds to your wisdom and our hearts to thegrace revealedinyour Son, Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord.” Prayer of the Day – ELW Proper 25 Through a very challenging parable proclaimed ...Read more...
- “O God, our help in ages past, our hope for years to come, our shelter from the stormy blast, and our eternal home.” – Isaac Watts (ELW # 632) This weekend in worship, we begin a new program year. Our Sunday School theme to begin the new year is “Let there be light” a powerful reminder ...Read more...
- “Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ..” – Philemon 1:3 This weekend in worship, we gather around word and sacrament, prayer and song to experience grace and peace even in the midst of times of confusion and division for our nation and our world. If you are going to be away ...Read more...