So it seemed like a good idea…
– First we scheduled our Souper Bowl of Hunger event in the parking lot on actual Super Bowl Sunday (makes sense!) Then it snowed!
– Then we postponed it to this Sunday Feb 14th, Valentine’s Day, but still not a bad idea. Except… There is possible snow in the forecast and even if there is no snow, it will be bitterly cold. Needless to say, people will not be lining up in a damp windy parking lot to buy Girl Scout cookies, buy St. Andrew’s Swag, and look at a construction site. (Just keeping it real)
– So…feel free to bring your donations of non perishable food items for Norristown Food Pantry and / or cash donations for Norristown Kitchen at any of the three times we will be doing Imposition of Ashes in the parking lot on Ash Wednesday (Feb. 17): 9:30 AM, 12:30 PM or 6;30 PM (more info about this to come) or bring them to the church office anytime during regular office hours or leave non perishable food (not cash!) in receptacles outside of upper church entrance.
– Feel free to order St. A’s Swag using order form in recent or future emails. If we can help you with your order or if you have questions feel free to contact the church office.
– If you ordered Girl Scout Cookies but have yet to receive them, please contact us in the church office to make arrangements for pick up or delivery.
– Pray that warner weather, lower COVID cases, and speedier construction is on the way!
Thank you for your continued support of the mission of St. Andrew’s Church.